Graham Cracker Cookies
November 8, 2011 § Leave a comment
GRAHAM CRACKER COOKIES
1 cup, chopped almonds (or pecans)
2 sticks butter (I use 1 of butter and 1 of margarine)
1/2 cup, sugar
- Break graham crackers apart and place as closely together as possible on cookie sheet. This will help keep glaze on top of crackers.
- Sprinkle on nuts.
- Heat butter and sugar on low until butter melts and sugar is dissolved. Then bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture over crackers and nuts.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Take out onto waxed paper and let cool. (The first few are difficult to get out of pan.)
Note: 1 box of graham crackers will make 3 pans of cookies.